Monday, April 27, 2009

Lunch Log

Just a quick note. I'm on lunch right now, have just a few minutes to spare. Already fed the gang (cats, tort, bunny), now its my turn. Left overs, now I remember why they were left over in the first place, yuck. The applesauce helps a little. Not much going on lately. Still fighting allergies, the rain is helping. We had a pretty good storm last night. It was bigger than I thought. Our place doesn't have any damage that I've noticed yet. The neighborhood has several branches down. One block behind us lost a span of privacy fencing. The Doc I work for lost a tree, and so did several people I've spoken with today. We are supposed to get more, so we'll see how everything holds up.

Still waiting for my movie to come in. Hope it's here after lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment