Friday, June 12, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Not much to say, just blogging to blog. Had to work today. It wasn't bad, just kind of slow. I took too long of a nap this afternoon. Now it's bed time and I'm wide awake. Just finished the Oreos and a glass of milk, hoping that will make me slightly sleepy. It's too quiet, I've liked the thunder the past couple of nights, and now it's calm out again.

My book came in Wednesday. I'm more than half way through it. I put it down yesterday, got a little irritated with it. It turned too childish, silly. I started reading again after work. It picked back up quickly, after the momentary lull. I'm kind of glad this it the last book in the series. Eragon was getting interesting, and now I think I miss it. I'm not the kind of person who can read several books at once, but I think I'll live.

I've been a total dork about the whole Twilight thing, reading up on all the gossip I can find about the movie(s) and actors. I came across some news that has me even more excited about "New Moon" the movie. They have casted (I think it's official) Dakota Fanning as "Jane". That is going to be amazing. Jane's character is described as an angelic looking child, appears to be a defenseless girl among the monsters. She seems overwhelmingly innocent, but has a dark power. She can induce torturous pain on whom she pleases with simply looking at them. I think Dakota would be perfect to play the part.

Any way, enough of the nerding around. I think I'm going to try to go to bed. I'm supposed to get up for early work tomorrow. I'm trying to get as much time in before it gets too hot. I'm not a fan of the heat, but living in Texas, you learn to get around it. Mornings aren't bad, so the earlier you get up and going, the quicker you can get back to the AC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment