Friday, June 26, 2009

A Little Toasty

Just ran home for lunch. I think it's a little hot out. I didn't check the actual temperature, but it's hot. So I dash into the house to escape the inferno only to discover the AC is taking a break. I don't know if it's out completely, or just needs some help. It was 90 in the house, and the kitties were extremely cranky. I made sure they had lots of water, and cut off the unit. (It was still running, just blowing hot air) I turned the window unit on in the upstairs bedroom, so they should be cozy in there. Packed a quick lunch, and came back to the office. We have been having issues with the air here at the office, and thank goodness the AC guy came today. He changed the filters, and charged the units. He said one unit needs the coils cleaned, but recommends waiting till winter time to attempt that feat. He said it's far too hot out now to even imagine sitting on the roof breaking down the unit. I can't say that I blame him. Now I'm wishing I got his card, I need him to check out our AC at home. I bet it'll take a while to get anyone there, with this heat wave, all AC dudes are in high demand. I wonder if I can sleep in the office tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment