Monday, June 8, 2009

Long Time, No See

So it's been awhile since my last post. I've not been real busy, just not blogging. I'm waiting for book 4 of the Twilight series to come in, so I have time to blow. I ordered it from amazon.com. I thought I clicked 2 day shipping, but apparently I clicked snail mail (aka postal service). It was originally expected Tuesday this week, but now the eta is late this week, or early next. Until then, I'm reading Eragon. Not too bad, just different from my latest reading style. I also have FF7 on the PSP. That's good stuff.

We were in Houston yesterday, and forgot to get cat food. This morning Scooter was waiting very loudly by the bed. He promptly let us know it was breakfast time. He continued to inform us until Colt put what few crumbs there were left in his bowl, and Oliver's. Oliver didn't seem to mind, he's easy to please. Scooter, on the other hand, was getting on my nerves. It doesn't help that I'm not a morning person, and had issues of my own this morning. So I spent my lunch hour getting kitty food and taking it home before Scooter ate Oliver. (Although one less mouth to feed may be a financial relief) (But not my Fatty!!!)

We had the cats on "weight control" food since Scooter snores while he is awake. But they just ate more of that formula, didn't help at all. When we offered less than usual through out the day, they just nagged more often. When Scooter's not happy, nobody's happy!!! So I've given up and bought regular fat cat food. I'll just have to chase Scooter around more often.

Oh, and by the way......
High-Maintenance People Are Really Annoying!!!
Argh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment