Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tickets Please

My mom and I just booked our trip to Florida for August. Yeah, vacation!!! That may be the smallest bag to ever pack. Let's see, attire for Florida.... sundress, shorts, swim suit, & flip flops. I bet I can fit everything in a Wal-Mart bag. I may just go ahead and head to the airport tomorrow to make sure I don't miss this trip!!!

I've finished the Twilight series. Book 4 was good, when it got past the slow point. I've now been sucked back into Final Fantasy 7 on the PSP. Eragon the book has been staring me in the face, so I may pick it back up again here soon. I should pick it back up.

It's been hot outside, but that's a no brainer. Summer doesn't officially start until this up coming Sunday. I cannot begin to imagine how hot of a summer this is going to be, with a opening like this.

That's all I have for now. Just the usual points...
I love iPhone.
I hate Smart Cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment