Monday, January 25, 2010

@Work

This will be short, I'm 'working'. Got my keys back yesterday! A girl scout found them. That made me so happy. We didn't get to go on the Jeep trip Saturday because the Jeep got sick, so I went to Austin. I went to the Coach store and asked about finding a new key ring. They were so helpful, but that key ring was clearanced after X-mas, so it was gone. They took down my number and sent out a request to other stores. If they found one, they were going to let me know. But my turtle is home safe, and I'm excited to have it back. If Coach calls, I may go get one just for back up. How sad is that? Not much else happened over the weekend. Now it's Monday, and it's a slow day at the office. I'm eating my weight in Twix bars and Wheat Thins. Almost time to go, so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment