Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30k

I finally have reached 30k on my word count. It wasn't nearly as exciting as 25k. Passing the halfway point was a relief. This new mile marker was terrible. I had the worst writer block EVER. I seriously sat there and stared at the screen until my head throbbed. But I couldn't quit. I had set a goal and I knew I could do it. The remedy probably will come back to bite me later. I skipped through my plot. Yep, jumped forward and bypassed a huge chunk of my story line. It was weird. I found myself explaining more than what was needed just to figure out where I was. I don't know how I'm going to fill the void, but I'll have to face it sooner than later. For now, I'm still flowing with advanced portion. Still, I reached the suggested daily goal NaNo set for me to accomplish the deadline, and I stopped right on my own set goal. Promptly went to bed there after. Er, it was early this morning. I'm paying for it now. I'm either a zombie or a cylon at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment