Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mission Complete

I did it. Last night I completed 50,000 words for the challenge of NaNoWriMo. I had a few set backs, but it's done. I have officially decided my writing program is being thrown out and I am now looking for a new one. My program said I had already reached 50k about 2500 words early. Just to be safe, I went over my presumed estimate. I'm not finished with the novel yet. Maybe another chapter or two and I'll wrap it up. I spent a good part of today proof reading and made some adjustments. Kind of hard to write at the moment since I'm not scrambling to reach a word count in the few hours remaining to November. It was fun, and exhausting, maybe even a little depressing at times. I'd do it all over again. Hopefully next time I'll be able to start with the full calender month instead of only half of it. Wow. And goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment