Monday, June 27, 2011

Tag! You're It.

I am so very late on following up on this, my apologies to Brenda for the delay. This is new to me. I'll give it my best shot. According to the rules, I have to answer a few questions and pass them on. Before tackling the answers, I tag ...

Stephanie
Stella
Donna

1) Do you think you're hot?
There have been moments, but in general, not so much.

2) Upload a picture or your current wallpaper.
(current wallpaper that goes with a new story line that has been growing in my head)


3) When was the last time you ate chicken?
Just a few minutes ago. One of those too convenient frozen dinners in a bag. Meals at the desk are usually like that.

4) What were you thinking about as you wrote this post?
I have to get some studying done here in a few minutes and I'm wondering if I have all my materials together. Odds are I will have to track a few down.

5) What songs have you listened to lately?
Train's Whipping Boy just went off. Goo Goo Dolls' Iris is just starting. Everything Thriving Ivory makes is my current favorite.

6) Do you have a nickname?
Several friends and family call me "TJ". (Tracey Junior, I am supposedly my mother's clone)

So there you have it. Hope I haven't goofed on the process. It wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be! Who's next?

3 comments:

  1. PS..Goo Goo Dolls are from my hometown- Buffalo NY! Johnny Rzeznik went to my high school! :)

    ReplyDelete