Sunday, July 10, 2011

#Row 80 check in (2nd)

I've made a little more progress since the last check in. Still not at all what I know I can do, but at least it isn't as bad as the first. I've only achieved roughly one-thousand words over the past few days. I would like to make close to 1k each day, but that might be pushing it as of late. I lost an entire day formatting Where to Belong only to learn that the program I was using was not saving the changes. That was not fun. Took longer than necessary to fix the problem. But it was corrected and the project was uploaded for the next phase, so that is an accomplishment in my opinion. Now I can concentrate more so on Oneiros. It gets easier from here, right?

1 comment:

  1. This is my first go around with ROW80 but I love the way it pushes me to keep my writing dates. I'm of the baby-steps clan though. Small goals to start then working my way up.

    ReplyDelete