Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#Row80 Check-In

Not much to report. Well, nothing to report. I need to redo my goal. I was supposed to make a daily goal to go along with my 80 day goal. Ugh. Already blew both either way. I've accomplished absolutely nothing, and not just in my writing. I've had a rather unproductive start to the month in every form. If I made plans for it, it didn't happen. If it could go wrong, it did. So, let's make a new daily goal to not have this miserable of a report for the rest of the campaign (No, it's still not measurable. I'll get there). To go along with that, I'll be signing off here and getting right on my project. Sorry to flop on the first check-in. Hope everyone else has a better report!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. It's still early in the month. You have lots of time to catch up to your word count goal. Even if you don't write as much as you originally intended, any progress is good progress. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Rachel said! You'll get there and do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important to recognize that you have a goal. And as much as we want something like writing our novel our #1 priority - there are other things that come up.

    I share/feel your pain though I'm not doing Row#80. I tried to keep up my writing, but too fell down in June because of work. Busy enough that I have a note on my desk to remind me that when we're in our slow period that to enjoy it because it could be June 2011 again.

    Best Regards,

    Mark W.

    ReplyDelete