Monday, August 8, 2011

Unexpected


I wasn't expecting this just yet. I received the email that it was printed, but not yet shipped. CreateSpace is that cool!

I stalked the mail man today, and failed. It wasn't our usual carrier. He must have missed it because he circled back and dropped it at our door. At least this time I had someone home to do the happy dance with. Colt and I had celebratory ice cream sandwiches (which is at the moment disliking me) and then he held the book hostage. I finally got it back to snap a few vanity pics to text and post here and there.

*more happy dance*

Now to read it through and make sure it is just right ...

3 comments:

  1. What Angelina said exactly. Still smiling for you, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It will be available through Amazon in paperback and on Kindle. Smashwords will supply all other ereaders. Now to figure out how to format and load it to Smashwords ...

    Oh, and I texted my parents that the proof came in. They just 'stopped by'. It was too cute. They both took loads of pics and recommended friends and family to send copies to. I think they were more excited than I was. And I'm glad we got a bunch of pics of the proof right away because the cover got a crease with all the fun.

    ReplyDelete