Thursday, September 22, 2011

Final Post for #Row80 Round 3

So here I am at midnight rushing my final post for this round. Oneiros grew by a little more than 800 words yesterday and today. Not what I was going for. I planned to be home and hammer away at it today. But I was called in this morning. So after a long night of breaking up fights between the dog and kitten ALL NIGHT LONG, I was beat. But I did the full day anyway. Well, almost full. I clocked out 30 minutes early. Dinner was leftovers as Hubby was helping out at a friend's house. I eventually dragged myself to the WIP and got to work. I will keep working on it tonight after I post this and on into tomorrow. I'm really, really hoping to get this finished up before November. So will keep at Oneiros for the time being and stick with the daily goals I set for ROW80. I'll just pretend the campaign is still in progress :)

3 comments:

  1. All the best with getting it finished. I am 2 chapters away from finishing the first draft of my novel Soul Hunter so I am going to pretend it is still going for another week or so until I finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Round 4 starts soon enough [g] Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever is ROW80? Are you trying to finish in time for NaNoWriMo?

    Glad to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete