Sunday, September 4, 2011

Share the Wealth

Two posts in one day. Don't read into it too much. Yes, I'm procrastinating again. No, I can't put off my WIP all day. No, I'm not aiming to ... just dragging my feet.

Anyway, this post is a follow up on a comment that was left earlier this week. Apologies for taking so long to get with the program. Had a little difficulty with one of the rules.

I have seen the Liebster badge on several blogs and wondered what it was. I never did look into it. I should have. I would have been a little more prepared on this. But now I know, so you will too.

The super talented Marie Andrews awarded me with the Liebster Blog honor. Much appreciated. It was a pleasant surprise. Now I get to pass it on. It was not difficult to find blogs to pass it to, but it was hard to narrow it down to only five. It took me this long to do that.

The Rules:
1) Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2) Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet - other writers.
5) And best of all - have bloggity fun and spread the love.

Here are the five I could not pass up:
Girl Parker - An absolute sweetheart whose posts reflect her darling nature.
J.C. Fiske - An amazing writer whose fictional and real life stories are always enjoyable.
Mandie Baxter - A super busy young lady juggling many hats and still manages to be supportive.
Anna Banks - A hard working writer who takes the time to share a laugh.
Annette Mackey - A real gem of a writer whose stories I will readily read over and over again.

So there it is. It was tough to stop at only five, but these five have been extremely helpful and caring on this roller-coaster of a journey called writing.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you! :0) I have to say, your blog is so pretty! I love the design and colors.

    Also, my blog link is changed. (saw in your blog list it's an old post there) It's mandiebaxter.blogspot.com

    :)

    Hope your enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mandie, correction made. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Wendy for being so great. You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy Jane -- Thank you so much for your support and for picking me! wheeeeee!!! =) I'm sorry for the delay in finding this. Bad time to take an electronics-free weekend. But you just made my week. Thanks again, and hope you have a great week as well.

    ReplyDelete