Sunday, October 16, 2011

#Row80 Check-In 10/16

Not so good this check-in.  I can't seem to concentrate on either WIP.  Last I left off Oneiros, I made the mistake of stopping after ending a chapter.  It's also kind of a lull point.  That makes it harder for me to dive in and take off with it.  But Quisling is in the middle of an action sequence.  I can usually pick up from there and roll with it.  I'm guessing everything here at home is finally beginning to sink in.  But anyway, here is the run down since last check-in.

After checking-in on the 12th - 1522
The 13 was a big fat 0
14th ended at 1551
The 15, another 0

So, there it is.  When I get one open and going, it's great.  But sitting down and opening it is the difficult part.  And a big "Thank you" to everyone's kind words as of late.  It's been a great help.  I haven't left my house in three days, and that isn't a good thing.  But I'm heading out once this is posted to see what I can get into.  Hubby and friends have picked up new spelunking gear and I am very tempted to see if any of it fits me.  I am miserably claustrophobic, so I doubt I will actually venture into a tight cave, but fresh air always helps.

Hope everyone is still doing well.  I'll try to get around to more blogs this week.  See you around.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like when you show up, you do well. The key, it seems, is getting you in that chair. All that anyone can ask is that you try. Good luck on your goal and make sure you show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, it's hard to reach all the goals at 100%. You are on your way, give yourself a big pat on the back from me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right, Wendy. Forget what's behind. Finish the week strong! Your book link will be up as of check-in tomorrow...hope it's an inspiration - and some great advertising, too! Ha.

    ReplyDelete