Sunday, October 9, 2011

#Row80 Check-In 10/9

Still going.  I missed writing on Thursday, but I doubled my word count for Friday.  So the count for this check-in stands at:
6th - missed
7th - 2078
8th - 1260

Today has been another nonstop day here at the house.  So I haven't opened the WIP yet.  I'm hoping to get a few minutes after this check-in.  We have friends over tonight, so I need to sneak in some time while I can.

I only got around to a few other check-ins this week.  I plan to do better about that.  But from the looks of it, everyone seems to have jumped in fully charged and ready to go.

7 comments:

  1. I for one forgive you for skipping writing time for friends' time. Friends are very important to keep our life healthy and energized. Cultivate them!
    As for the other days, way to go!
    Keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's hard to do two check-ins a week! But breaking up the week does make the goals seem smaller.

    Good luck...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your word counts look good! I can't write every day myself. Family, friends, and a need to veg take at least one day per week off the grid. Good luck this round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the missed day, you are coming along well. Keep up the good work and enjoy your time with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. friends more important def. and writing is never so good if the both are combined better not to write and make it up when youre on your own -

    I cant do 2 check ins a week finding once suits me better its all about what works

    all the best for coming week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the two posts per week, and I have to agree with Laurel - it does break up the goals nicely. But I do find it difficult to visit around twice! Especially when participating in other events. I usually try to visit for one out of the two checkins....some on Sun,Mon,Tues...others on Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat! I hate when I miss a good post, though! Ha. Have a great week, Wendy. ~ Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all have to take time out on occasion, nice word count.

    ReplyDelete