Sunday, October 2, 2011

#Row80 Round 4

Wow, it starts tomorrow.  Shame on me for losing track of the days!  I'm looking forward to this next round.  It will be super busy.  I have 2 WIPs going at the moment and am loving it.  But I will go nuts in November because I'm signing up for NaNo again.  I'm an addict.  And my niece's teacher is interested in signing her class up for NaNoWriMo Young Writers Program.  I'm hoping to get them going on that here soon.

Anyway, Row80.  Goals:
I'm going to stick with the 1000+ words for each day.  I really like that number.  I've smashed it these past few days.  It would be nice if this momentum keeps up.  If possible, I would really like to write "The End" on at least one of my WIPs.

Like I said, super excited about getting back with the group.  I've missed all the chatter.  Yes, I'm bad about keeping in touch.  Maybe I should make that another goal, stay in touch with everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Super goal, Wendy. Best of luck through the round and for your upcoming NaNoWriMo! Ambitious....:)
    I'm sure to be seeing you around as we kick into gear and get busy. ~ Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! 1000 words per day is totally reasonable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals and I look forward to getting to know you in round 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for ROW80! How on earth do you manage two wips at once? I keep having to put new ideas on the back burner cos I can only work on one at a time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you on your goals! 1,000 words a day sounds like a phenomenal amount... :)

    I'm with Deniz.. how do you manage 2 WIPs?

    Take care, Darlene.

    ReplyDelete