Wednesday, November 23, 2011

#Row80 11/12 & #NaNoWriMo

I'm going to have to plan my posts better than this.  This one is a bit rushed.  I apologize in advance.  I have all kinds of stuff I want to rant about, but a good rant, not the "Oh poor me" kind of rant.  Anyway, that will have to wait for another time.

I've slowed down on the word count since last check-in.  This week has decided to be crazy and unpredictable.  Everything is good, dad is feeling lots better, but time seems rushed as of late.  I did catch up on NaNo.  That was a relief.  But the trick is keeping it there.

Sunday the 20th - 1540
Monday the 21st - 1720
Tuesday the 22nd - 1535

Another big "Thank you" to those involved with the word sprints.  That is where I get the bulk of my word count each day.  The group is great and always encouraging.  I recommend the sprint to everyone.

#Row80 #wordsprint FTW

5 comments:

  1. Still nice and steady on nano, glad your Dad's been feeling better. Parents can be such a worry at times. enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning to sprint! It's not how I do my best writing, but at least I'm getting words out.

    I also had my Dad undergo a serious illness! Mine's doing better now, I'm glad yours is too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sprints are definately where the bulk of my word counts come from each day.so much fun knowing you are all scribbling away furiously too! Great work and I hope life gives you time to write. Keep up the good work!

    Great news about your dad and wishing him a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot for sprints and catching up!
    Awesome ;) I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah. Praise to the sprinters because I don't think I'd even have a fifth of the words I had without it.

    -Nellie

    ReplyDelete