Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#Row80 11/16 & #NaNoWriMo

So, quick check-in.  Lots happening with family.  It's Dad that's sick this time and still out of state.  He's had his second out of state hospital visit.  Poor guy.  He just wants to come home.  And poor Mom is still grieving her mom and is now sitting with Dad in the hospital.  I regret not going with them.  Not that I could have done anything, but I'm missing them terrible.

And I have a word sprint to get to with fellow #Row80 peoples.  That will be a good distraction until the next phone call.

11/13 - 1937
11/14 - 2453
11/15 - 1242

So yes, I'm still behind.  I was doing much better until yesterday.  No one ever calls me and now this month my phone has been ringing and beeping all day.  Go figure.  This month hates me even more than last month.

But everyone seems to be doing very well.  That is encouraging.  I'm loving all the check-ins.  Seems there is so much going on.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your family. Wish your father gets well soon.
    Even though you're behind, as you say, you're still progressing, every day. Your word count is right up here to prove it.
    Hang on and good luck with the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Your doing great on word count. ~clink~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking in on my "progress," and I'm hoping to do better now that Wednesday has passed.

    You're doing well...you're writing, and that's the important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your father gets well soon!
    I'm a little behind myself... Darn NaNo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear your family is going through such a rough time at the moment, thinking of you.

    Your word counts are great! Hope to sprint with you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete