Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#Row80 Check-In 11/2 & #NaNoWriMo

Yesterday was a good writing day for the most part.  So far today, not so much.  I am just now getting to catch up on emails and the blog.  I've seriously neglected my story of the day bit.  It's so close to being ready to post that I've considered jumping into it instead of NaNo and Row80.  But I won't.

Word counts (not so hot)
11/1 - 1753
The rest of the time since last check-in was writing in the notebook, so I don't know how much to count.  Not much, that's for sure.  Outlining and plotting two different stories. 

I haven't gotten around to many blogs this past time and I apologize for that.  The ones I did visit sounded great.  Looks like everyone is still going strong.  Glad to see.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with NaNo! I think you're off to a good start. If you end up behind, you can always catch up another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going strong, which is what counts. Good number for starting nano. Congrats and best of luck this next week.
    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. No beating yourself up! It looks like you're off to a good start. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice start, just go with the flow otherwise you'll put added pressure on yourself. Keep moving forward and best of luck for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! Your word count for yesterday is over the requirement to stay on target, so that's fabulous. Hang in there and take it easy on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll echo everyone else, Wendy. You've got a lot on your plate; taking care of yourself deserves a place on it as well.

    I keep meaning to tell you how much I love the quotation on your right-hand border about not renting space. Don't rent space to doubt, either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're cheering you on. You can do this.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just getting around to last check-in visiting, too, Wendy! With NaNo and planning for 12 Days Christmas Reading Gift List, I've been busy. I see you have a new part of your story up - maybe I'll find the time to squeeze in a read! I just love your sidebar quote, and have posted it in my Sunday check-in.

    ReplyDelete