Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#Row80 Check-In 12/7

I've been a bad ROWer as of late.  Apologies.  Go figure, after the great month of writing, followed by several amazing adventures with friends, I go and bum myself out (went against my own advice and rented space).  I've been doing more reading than writing.  But I'm reading over old notebooks and attempted stories.  Looking for something familiar, I guess.  I think I'm coming to terms with my goof (but I still refuse to call it a goof), so mayhaps I'll get back to A&F here shortly.  SR has been my crutch these past few days though I haven't put any of it in writing.  Lots of quiet time.  But, hey, we all need that every now and again.

It has been wonderful to see how well everyone is doing this round.  The camaraderie has been brilliant.  I'm very happy to be a part of this group.  I'm already looking forward to next round.

12/4 - 0
12/5 - 391
12/6 - 426

4 comments:

  1. Bad? Nah, not bad. Quiet time isn't bad either. Just be careful not to stay in quiet time. I hope you have a better week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading's not bad! You've got to recharge those wells of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the writing front. I am enjoying it after not reading during NaNo because of lack of time. I agree whole-heartedly agree with who amazing the group of ROWers has been. I hope to be in a more productive writing place for the first round of 2012. Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROW80 has kept me going. Otherwise I think I would have completely fallen away. This time of year is crazy, but I'm hoping we all find the energy we need to kick into high gear after the holidays. ;-)

    ReplyDelete