Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday #Row80 Check-In (2/12)

In case you haven't noticed, I've given up on the word counting thingy.  When writing happens, it's for a few hundred words at a time during the day.  Evenings consist of SR rewrite that ends between one and two thousand each night.  That makes me happy.  (Except for Thursday - epic fail)  So A&F is moving much slower, but it is moving.  SR has been rewritten so many times I could probably recite it to you on demand.

Winter found us today.  The birdbath froze over this morning, we had sleet just after lunch, and that turned to snow.  It isn't sticking.  But it is a reminder as to how cold it is outside.  That means I didn't go get fresh grass for the tort today.  She didn't eat all I brought in yesterday so I figured she'd pick at it today.  So far, she's only dug in it and stared at me.  Have you ever encountered a grumpy tort?  A stubborn pet rock?

Colt starts his new job tomorrow and my friend is going in for more surgery.  Odds are I won't sleep much tonight.  Maybe I'll hammer away at one of the WIPs.  I feel like I could fall asleep, but it lies.  I'll just toss and turn until I give up and find something else to do.  Let's hope I'm not napping tomorrow during the #wordsprint.

I finally watched Finding Neverland.  That is now one of my favorite movies.I'm ashamed it took me so long to get to it.

I do have a question for my fellow ROWers:  Do you respond to comments in your comments or wait until the next post to address them?  (If that makes any sense)  I used to comment on my comments, but then I realized I didn't always check back on others' comments to see if they responded to something I posted on their blog.  Then again, I noticed several ROWers respond to each comment they receive.  I admire them for interacting with readers.  Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work! As far as comments, I do comment on all comments at the moment. I don't get that many, and I figure commenting on a comment is my way of saying "thanks for stopping by."
    Now if I was getting like a LOT of comments, I couldn't do that...
    Good luck in the coming week!

    ReplyDelete