Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3/14 Check-In for #Row80

I was tempted again to skip another check-in.  SR has seen lots of improvement in the word count department and the story is moving along at a pace I am happy with, but I can't say that I've hit my goal each day.  I go back and forth between days where I can get a little over 2k, then the next day I fight to reach 500.

There is still plenty on the home front to keep me busy.  It seems each day brings a new challenge.  But that's how it goes.

Even still, the bluebonnets are blooming and I have a book sitting on the corner of my desk begging for some time.  The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon.  I've heard a lot about it and have been looking forward to reading it.  I have it on loan, so I think I'll get to it sooner than later.

A big "Thank you" to #Teamsprinty.  You've been perfect.  I've been slow and distracted.  But when I actually make the group, I never regret it.  Lots of lively conversation and fun ideas.  If you haven't meet up with the Row8o Wordsprint group, you are really missing out.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the fantastic work! :) There are peaks and valleys for sure.. but never stop writing!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fight the same fight, but we just have to keep pushing forward and making those words happen, right? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Deed of Paksenarrion (especially book one... book two was good, but started losing a bit of something, book three felt a bit strained, as if Elizabeth Moon was trying force something that wanted to take wings under her, into something smaller and more compact...and even THAT was good). I think you will enjoy.

    And it's good you did your check-in, even with the bluebonnets blooming, if only so I could "talk book" for a few seconds. Thank you for posting and giving me that chance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete