Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tardy #Row80 Check-In (Pretend It's Wednesday)

I thought I was back.  I should be more prepared for each day's insanity.  But I'm not.  Oh well.

For the long overdue check-in:
There has been lots of progress with SR's word count.  I still think it's funny how some days I can't get it out of my head, and then other days I never sit down to write it.  I do like where it is going.  Let's just hope it continues to cooperate.

I've fallen behind on every on-line community I am supposed to be a part of.  Then I know I'm way behind and put off catching up.  I was tempted to delete all my accounts and start over.  That might have been easier.  I'm going to be behind for awhile.

Life outside of writing has been on the interesting side.  I'm trying not to wander too far.  There's a bunch of stuff going on within my family and I am doing my best not to pick sides or jump to conclusions.  I know I can get overly protective and am hoping to avoid stepping on toes.  I love my family.  They can drive me nuts in their own special way, but I don't easily stand aside when I feel they are being mistreated.  I know everything will work out and all will be fine.  I just have to remember to wait it out.  Thus, back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment