Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#Row80 7/11 Check-In

This will be a rather short check-in.  That is because I haven't done much worth checking in for.  Moved some things around in A&F.  Still hunting plot bunnies.  Removing a character from a manuscript is not as simple as I thought it would be.  I keep finding little references here and there to this character and I just growl at myself and do some more tweaking.  That's really all that's happened since Sunday.  Mondays and Tuesdays are my busiest, so I have a feeling my Wednesday check-ins will be on the thin side.

Everyone on the Row team seems to be doing great.  It's been super awesome to get back with the group.  I've missed every sprint so far this round, but I love seeing all the activity.

1 comment:

  1. I love short check-ins! I hate it when I click on a link and find a three page rant about curtains that are the wrong color, and at the bottom their ROW80 update is "rite moar"

    Tonight I took the dog in the car with me when I ran out to the convenience store. When we got home, there were two adorable bunnies in the yard, and he happily chased them both away in no time flat! I wish he could chase my plot bunnies into submission just as easily.

    ReplyDelete