Wednesday, August 8, 2012

#Row80 Wednesday Check-In 8/8

Oneiros is all that has seen any attention this week, err, past few days.  Actually, the story board has seen all the action.  I've taken all my notes from A&F off the board (dresser-size mirror) and filled it with Oneiros' plot line.  That doesn't mean A&F is forgotten, just on a vacation.  I've also spent loads of time looking up info about apparel from India.  It's for Shattered Remnants.  I've always loved the colors and styling of the Indian culture, and now I think it might have been one of the missing pieces to SR.  India meets Rivendell, sort of.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing...and colourful. Keep us posted on your progress. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be beautiful!! I have some Indian inspired culture in the time travel wip, and it's definitely one of my faves :D Glad you've had progress this week. Hope the rest is just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete