Thursday, September 27, 2012

Relay

It was only a few days ago that I was complaining that I had nothing to do and that the week was dragging along.  You'd think I'd learn to shut up by now.  The week (after sighing aforementioned words) exploded with insanity, chaos, and a little confusion (just for the fun of it.)  I won't blab about everything, but here's a few I'd like to mention:

Where to Belong will be the Free E-Book Friday giveaway title with World Literary Cafe this Friday (the 28th).  I meant to mention this earlier, but the whole insanity-chaos-confusion kind of got in the way and distracted me.  I nearly panicked last night when I thought yesterday was Friday and I missed the event and didn't even tell anyone about it.  Way to go, me.

And the reason I didn't say anything earlier today is because ...  I tried to color my hair last night, it came out pink, I spent today finding someone to correct my boo-boo, and still manage to do laundry, dishes, and all that other 'house wife' stuff. 

I think the reason this week went nuts is because I made a deal with myself to finish A&F by the end of this week.  I wonder if I can still do that....

Anywho, swing by WLC on Friday (the 28th) and grab your free e-copy of Where to Belong!

No comments:

Post a Comment