Monday, February 11, 2013

Due Date Update

Yep, I have the official date I'm supposed to turn in Oneiros for its first round of edits.  Remember when I said BFF was going to give me until July?  Well, she changed her mind.  She will be in town April 27th and plans to go home with a copy of it.  That means I'm finally getting my butt in gear.  I've patched a few holes in the writing I have on the computer but can't find the one notebook with the most important notes.  I'm sure it's on my desk somewhere.  That can be a dangerous place these days.  Here's hoping to it turning up soon!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm coming over next week and I plan to go home with a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. *evil giggle* *runs and hides in office* *glued to keyboard*

      Delete
    2. What is today? Is it next week yet?...... It is!

      Delete