Sunday, November 10, 2013

Neglect

Yep.  Neglected.  That's what this blog has been.  At the moment, I am hidden away in a bit of a writer's retreat.  Actually, I'm house sitting, but I have time on my hands.  I've polished on Oneiros a little more.  I'm feeling better about it.  I'm having trouble deciding if I want to look spend this accrued time on A&F or Oneiros.  It should be A&F.  Oneiros is at a "pause" spot, so it should be easier to pick up once again. 

Otherwise, I've picked up crocheting and jewelry making.  The cello is sounding better, to me anyway. Yay!  You can say there has been progress, depending on the angle you look from.

I'm not able to take part in NaNo this year, but that's ok.  I owe my stories all kinds of time and attention.

Bring on the writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment